Rural sa lentils research heatwaves science heatwaves. 2009 Oct;4(10):1021-5. DOI 10.1016/j.heatwaves.2008.07.002. PMID 19233374.
10. D. C. Van Susteren, D. N. B. Van Horn, and B. T. Cui (2013): “What are the benefits of heating up grains and vegetables in the United States?” I카지노 사이트n C. V. S. S. (Ed.), Advances in farming and food security: New challenges and opportunities (pp. 1-11). New York: Oxford University Press; http://www.oxfordu.ac.uk/publications/foodsecurity/en/index.html.
11. F. W. Firth and A. G. Wootton (1995): “Is it necessary to eat grain?” Review of Econometric Research, 11, 477-486.
12. A. G. Wootton and A. Firth (1995): “The impact of food composition on the production of protein-rich carbohydrates: Are they the culprits or the cause? Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 40, 696-703.
13. C. A. Wurtzel, D. E. L. Pemberton, and C. E. O’Connell (1997): “Efficacy of grains on the bioavailability and energy content of animal products.” Nutrition and Health, 11, S57.
14. C. A. Wurtzel, and C. C. Williams (1998): “Comparison of the bioavailability and bioactive content of white grains and white rice in nona바카라lcoholic 더킹카지노and alcoholic beverages.” Nutrition and Health, 13, S67.