Houses lost in grampians as wind chnage fans flames engulfs house in Melbourne. Photo: Facebook/Famous Cats Fan Club.
The tragedy began as it had begun last week, when firefighters were called to two homes in South Melbourne to aid a fire in a third house.
Firefighters arrived to find another house engulfed in flames.
In this image, an alert reader posted abou더킹카지노t the fire, saying, “This place is going to burn up pretty fast. My only hope is that this fire gets put out더킹카지노 as quickly as possible by the time I die.” Photo: Facebook/Famous Cats Fan Club.
Firefighters put out the flames by 9pm, after more than 30 ho더킹카지노urs of search-and-rescue work, but the flames continued to fume, with the house engulfed in flames again, the alert reader said.
As the fire raged on, police and Firefighters with an axe, hoses and buckets were seen to come and go in the house in the north-east corner of the suburb. The smoke from the fires was so thick there was no room to walk around.