Spanish civil war mass graves unearthed in Egypt

Spanish civil war mass graves unearthed in Egypt

Rescuers search for survivors at the site of a fire on September 2, 2012 in Cairo. Two charred body parts were discovered on top of each other. (Photo: Mahmud Ismail, AFP/Getty Images) Story Highlights The bodies were found between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday, Sept. 3

They were of six different sexes

The bodies were wrapped in blankets and covered by leaves

CAIRO (AP) — Six dead women were discovered Sunday at a tomb near Egypt’s parliament, raising the number of killed during Egypt’s unrest to 43 and possibly to dozens more during the second week of September, according to Egyptian media광주출장마사지 광주출장샵 reports.

The corpses, found between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday, were wrapped in blankets and covered by leaves, Egyptian state-run Egypt’s Al-Masry Al Youm TV reported, citing police sources. The site was sealed off to the public.

Fire officials were quoted as saying they expected more bodies to be found.

Al-Masry Al Youm TV, which has been reporting the situation, quoted a police source saying the women may have been buried during the second weekend of unrest. The site was sealed off to the public Monday, the station said.

At least 70 people have died in violent clashes in Egypt in the last two weeks. Most were killed in Cairo’s Tahrir Square, where the opposition has been demonstrating to demand greater freedoms.

An independent monitor at the country’s Information Ministry has said that on Aug. 26, eight policemen died and three policemen were injured in clashes while the security forces were conducting house-to-house searches of some of the c용인출장안마ity’s slums.

On Aug. 24, police raided more than 150 homes, including two houses belonging to the police department of northern Sinai where a man had died, as엠카지노 part of an investigation of a “murdered and burned” family that was on the lam for weeks in the southern Sinai province of Rafah, the watchdog said.

Earlier this month, President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi vowed to combat unrest by cracking down on security forces that he blamed for the killing of nearly 2,500 people, most of them Islamists, in the protests.

The government says many of the protesters who died were killed by security forces.

Read or Share this story: http://usat.ly/IxOvfj

Former rival upset by jones drug reports

Former rival upset by jones drug reports

Pulisie, 43, has said he will not run again due to illness. A source close to him has revealed the MP may not know for weeks if he will come to terms with the allegations he made on Saturday night before he was forced to concede defeat in parliament’s debate on the drug laws.

On Sunday, the veteran MP and founder of Stop Adverse Reaction, described the comments as “unpleasant” and warned anyone who believes him to not put the allegations to him.

Pulisie has been under intense criticism for the past few months for his comments.

His comments, made in a radio interview, were described by opposition parties as the “toughest drug debate of our era”.

It comes after the then director of intelligence and counter-terrorism, John Scarlett, revealed that several people involved with the inquiry have come forward with allegations against him.

The latest scandal also raises questions about whether the investigation into drug abuse in the UK is going as swiftly as it could have been due to the strong involvement of senior officials in the UK government.

Mr Scarlett – who is now chief operating officer of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) – did not address specific allegations made against him but said the inquiry’s first priority was to protect the public’s trust in the process.

“I want you to know I take t더킹카지노he allegations seriously and would never consider running for power, but I do not want to be accused of being a scapegoat – I want to see what has happened to this matter over the last month,” he said.

Analysis

By BBC political editor Laura Kuenssberg

By now, it should be obvious that this is the most damaging scandal in the history of the Tory Party.

Mr Cameron and his ministers have now launched a high-powered investigation into the claims against the MP, and if he is found to have 카지노 사이트been responsible for making the illegal drug charges they’re then charged with perjury, conspiracy and other crimes.

The Prime Minister and his political allies are already questioning his judgment, and I doubt they won’t be backing away from their claims from the moment the investigation wraps.

They may even go further and suggest that Mr Pulisie is a sex criminal.

This has already been the subject of much gossip in his native West Yorkshire and there is a possibility that the charges may have been instigated by Lab예스카지노our. This could put Mr Cameron and his ministers in the awkward position of saying tha